Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Still Snuffing!

It has been a little bit since my last blog post.  Life comes at a break-neck speed sometimes, and never-so-much as when you are a husband and father of three active teens!

But, I'm still here.  Still enjoying a pinch of snuff (or lots of pinches of snuff).  And still interested in gathering and sharing information about our most pleasurable of habits...snuff-taking.

I have a couple of goals in the short term.  First, I want to up-date the Modern Snuff Website.  There are still 2 or 3 pages that are unfinished and a 1 or 2 pages I would like add from scratch.  The goal being to make the website a go-to place for historical and present day information about snuff tobacco.

And I would like to bring more content to the Modern Snuff discussion group.  There is nothing like fresh content to bring a social media group alive.

Mark Stinson
Modern Snuff

No comments:

Post a Comment