Monday, October 12, 2015

I Like Nicotine

I like nicotine.  I admit it.  I very purposely use nicotine.  I've quit using it before.  And I've chosen to take up its use again.  The common thought would be that I am a helpless addict, unable to shake a dangerous addictive substance.  But, I am here to tell you that I have quit using nicotine in times of peace and rest in my life, and I've returned to nicotine in times of stress and hardship.  I've come to enjoy the effect it has on me, and I believe I will continue using it moving forward.  I enjoy it.  I enjoy who I am when I use it.

Nicotine is unique.  At least in my experience.  There are times it acts as a stimulant and times it acts to relax me.  It brings me a feeling of peace.  Things can be going wrong, but then I enjoy a little tobacco, and things feel better.  The problem is still there, and I still need to deal with it, but I'm calm and focused.  Big problems seem smaller.  Anger turns to mild irritation.  Massive disappointment turns to more circumspect attitude about the nature of life.

Specifically, I really enjoy snuff.  It is that simple.  I just really like it.  It makes me happy.  It calms me.  It brings me into focus.  It feels good.  It smells good.  I love the history, the culture, and just the experience that is nasal snuff tobacco.  And it doesn't hurt that snuff is one of the safest ways to enjoy tobacco...

Mark Stinson
Modern Snuff Website

No comments:

Post a Comment