Sunday, November 22, 2015

Types of Snuff Page Complete!

Well, it took a little while to get all the information together and finish it, but the Type of Snuff page on the Modern Snuff website is complete!  Click Here to access the new page.

We took the approach of listing categories of snuff based to some degree on flavor or scent.  But, there is also information on the grind of the snuff, fermentation, tobacco varieties, etc.  The goal was to give a new snuff-taker the tools to understand conversations that take place between other snuff-takers, and to give them a starting place when choosing the kinds of snuff they might like.  Besides describing the snuff categories, six examples of snuff products were given under each category.

The page was just uploaded today.  If you find any information on the page that is incorrect or that could be presented in a better way, please email me at mark@modernsnuff.com and let me know.

Mark Stinson
Modern Snuff Website

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant piece of information. No way would I describe myself as an "expert "snuffer" but I certainly picked up some useful tips which I'm sure I will apply to my future snuff orders.

    ReplyDelete